The most valuable feature of Tinder Gold is the See Who Likes You feature. The main problem with Tinder Gold that the other exclusive feature, Tinder Top Picks is pretty much useless, and the price is way too high for this one extra feature. But don’t worry, we have a solution for you: the Tinder Blur Hack allows you to see who liked your profile for free without paying for Tinder Gold.
In this blog post, we are going to show you how you can do this hack on a desktop computer or in your Android phone step by step.
How to see who liked you on Tinder without Gold in 2022?
To be able to see who liked you on Tinder, you need to have a Tinder Gold subscription. If you don’t have access to the Likes You feature, you can still see the profiles pictures of the people who liked your profiles, but their photos are completely blurred out.
This UI of the feature and the ignorance of the Tinder developers has made a loophole that you can take advantage of and see every profile that liked you on Tinder for free.
You can try this Tinder hack in a desktop computer and in an Android phone, we will show you how you can do this in written instructions and also with videos.
Tinder Blur Gold Hack on Desktop in 2020
Here are some legacy methods that used to work in 2020 but not not might work in 2021.
There is a way to see all profiles that already liked you by using the Tinder desktop app in a Chrome browser and using the “Inspect element” function.
If you prefer a video demonstration check out this video about the Tinder blur hack:
If you are fine with written instructions, here are all the steps you can unveil the profiles with the blur hack:
- Step 1.: Open a Chrome browser on your desktop computer and go to Tinder.com
- Step 2.: Click the little gold star at the top of your screen. If you see any number there that shows how many profiles have already liked you that you didn’t swipe left or tight yet.
- Step 3.: Right now you can only see the blurred photos yet, so first right-click on a profile photo you would like to blur out and choose ‘Inspect element”
- Step 4.: A window will pop up at the bottom of your screen or at the right with the front end code of the website. Here click into this then search here for “blur” and the pixels, or find it by going through the code
- Step 5. Drop the number of pixels down to zero or close to zero. This way the photos will lose their blurriness and you will see all the profiles who liked you for free.
You still won’t be able to start a conversation with them or swipe them, but now you can see all the profiles who liked you without paying for Tinder Gold.
If for some reason this hack didn’t unblur the pictures, there is another way which is a little bit different but using the same basic technique in the browser.
Tinder Blur Hack without Gold on Android phones
If you don’t have a desktop computer or want to do this Tinder blur hack on your phone as well, you also can do this blur hack on Android phones, where the process is pretty much the same.
The one extra thing you have to do for this blur hack to be working is to download an app that allows you to do the “inspect element” on your phone. As shown in the video below you could use an app called Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML Live that can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.
You can check in this video how you can do this step by step:
If you are fine with the instruction, here are the steps you have to take to do this Blur hack.:
- Step 1.: Download the app Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML for the Google Play store to your phone.
- Step 2.: Open the installed app on your phone and go to Tinder Online (type in the address bar “tinder.com”)
- Step 3.: Tap the little gold star at the top of your screen. If you see any number there that means how many profiles have already liked you that you didn’t swipe yet.
- Step 4.: You can only see the blurred photos yet, so enable the downloaded app Code element mode
- Step 5.: Just like on your desktop screen, a window will pop up at the bottom of your screen with the frontend code of the website. Here find the part with the “Blur” and pixels
- Step 6. Drop the allotted number of pixels down to zero or close to zero. This way the photos will lose their blurriness and you will see all the Tinder profiles who liked you.
Tinder Gold Distance hack
If this Tinder blur hack doesn’t work for you, or Tinder got rid of this loophole, there is still one hack to see who liked you in Tinder before you would swipe them. It is called the distance hack, and you can check it in our article about See Who Likes You feature.
Did the Tinder blur hack manage to unveil you who liked you on Tinder? Or for some reason, it did not work? Let us know in the comments below and we will help you out.