Do you want to cancel your eHarmony subscription but aren’t sure how? If so, you’ve come to the correct place. This page contains all of the instructions and steps necessary to cancel your eHarmony subscription.
Let’s take a closer look at how to cancel an eHarmony subscription step by step.
How To cancel an eHarmony subscription?
Your eHarmony subscription will expire at the end of its term if you disable the automatic renewal feature in your account.
Keep in mind that once your eHarmony subscription expires, you won’t be able to read or write personalized messages to matches, nor will you be able to see their photos. Please consider giving our one-of-a-kind technique a chance to work for you before turning it off.
Complete the steps below to turn off automatic renewal for eHarmony memberships purchased on the web:
- Please log in to your account first on eharmony.com
- At the top of the screen, click the down-arrow next to your image to enter the dropdown menu.
- From the drop-down box, choose “Data & Settings.”
- From the drop-down box, choose “Amend subscription.”
- Enter your password to confirm your identity.
- Read the instructions about canceling your auto-renewal and then start the procedure by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. The automatic renewal option will be disabled with this button; your current membership will remain active for the balance of its term.
- Go to the confirmation page on the following page.
Let’s further discuss How To cancel an eHarmony subscription on an iPhone or Android phone?
How To cancel an eHarmony subscription on an iPhone or Android phone?
According to Apple, if you wish to cancel your eHarmony subscription from iPhone, you have to get involved in the following steps:
- On your phone or tablet, go to Settings.
- Select “iTunes and App Store” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “eHarmony” from the “Subscriptions” menu.
- Scroll down until you see “Cancel Subscription” as an option. Then press to confirm it.
Now, let’s look at how t cancel your eHarmonysubscription on an Android device:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- In the top right corner, tap the profile symbol.
- Payments & Subscriptions is where you’ll find subscriptions.
- From the drop-down menu, select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap the Cancel button to cancel your membership.
- Follow the directions carefully.
Let’s go over what happens if you cancel your eHarmony subscription in more detail.
What happens when you cancel an eHarmony subscription?
While the essential services of eHarmony are free, many people choose to pay a subscription fee to gain access to all of the site’s features in the hopes of finding a romantic companion more quickly. They have paid options ranging from one to twelve months. However, getting your money returned from eHarmony if you decide not to use their services could be difficult.
According to their Terms and Conditions of Service, prematurely terminated memberships will not be refunded and will stay valid until they expire. If you choose an installment-based subscription, your credit card will be charged until all required payments have been made in full.
Now let’s further look at some troubleshooting you can do if it is not happening from the above steps.
Can’t cancel an eHarmony subscription
You can cancel your eHarmony subscription from the above steps given, but in case it is not working.
You cannot cancel your subscription, then you can reach out to eHarmony support for help by sending them a mail, or you can also reach out to Apple support if you are an iPhone user. The last thing you can do is wait and try the above steps again.
Maybe it can help you reach your goal of canceling your eHarmony subscription.
Other information related to canceling an eHarmony subscription
So here comes the end of the article. If you have read the whole article, you are now well aware of how to balance your eHarmony subscription from your device.
You are also now informed about the troubleshoots that you can do in case you are not able to cancel it from the above steps, but most probably you will be able to balance or cancel your eHarmony subscription whenever you want to, as sometimes you feel after using it for some days that it is not what you need and want to cancel it.
The above steps are everything that you need to look at and follow to cancel your eHarmony subscription.