You can’t find info on how to cancel your Bumble Boost subscription? Don’t worry, in this quick guide, we will show you steps by steps how you can do it.
Getting rid of Bumble Boost
Before showing you the step-by-step process, some things to keep in mind regarding Bumble Boost cancellation. You have to cancel your subscription on the type of device you purchased the subscription on.
You will have access to the features after the cancellation until you have committed yourself when you bought the Boost subscription. This also means that Bumble won’t refund you any remaining time from your subscription.
How to cancel Bumble Boost from your iPhone/iPad:
Here is how to cancel Bumble Boost on an IOS device:
- Go to the Settings and tap iTunes and the App store
- Tap on your Apple ID, this can be found at the top of the screen
- Then tap on “View Apple ID”. For this, you might need to sign in
- Tap on “Subscriptions” then on “Bumble”
- Here tap on “Cancel Subscription”
Check out this video for a video tutorial on canceling Bumble Boost:
How to Cancel Bumble Boost subscription on Android devices?
This is how you can cancel Bumble Boost on an Android phone
- Open the Google Play app
- Tap the menu and choose “Account”
- Tap on “Subscriptions”
- Tap on “Bumble”
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”
Canceling your Boost if you purchased it with a credit card or Paypal
- Open up the mobile app
- Select the menu icon at the top left corner
- Scroll down a little and tap on Bumble Boost
- Tap on “Manage your subscription”
- Use the option on-screen to cancel
How to Cancel Bumble Boost on Bumble Web app
This works only if you purchased your Bumble Boost also through the web app version of the app with a credit card or PayPal:
- Open the web app version of Bumble
- Click your profile photo in the top left corner
- Select “Manage your Boost”
- Click on “Unsubscribe” in the middle of the screen
Bumble Boost refund
As stated in their Terms and Conditions, Bumble doesn’t offer you a refund even if you have just purchased a Bumble Boost subscription today. If you are just not happy with the Boost features, don’t even hope of getting a refund.
If you were recharged although you think you canceled your subscription in time, you can try to contact Bumble Support and ask for a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Get My Money Back If I Cancel Bumble Boost?
No, you won’t get any money back if you cancel your subscription. However, you will have access to the features until you have committed yourself when you purchased the Boost.
Can You Get A Refund For A Bumble Boost Subscription?
No, you won’t be able to get a refund for your Bumble Boost. For this reason, it is really important to cancel your subscription before they would recharge you.
Does Deleting My Bumble Account Or The App Cancels My Boost Subscription?
No, it won’t. You have to explicitly cancel your Bumble Boost subscription. Deleting the app or even your account won’t do the trick.