Ashley Madison provides individuals with a platform to interact for developing romantic relations. If for some reason, you have decided to cancel your Ashley Madison subscription, I can help you execute this decision the right way. Continue reading to learn more about this process in detail.
How To Cancel Ashley Madison Subscription?
I would suggest you take note of the following things before canceling any subscription:
- Generally, if you opt for a subscription to a particular plan but fail to manually cancel it (the way you subscribed), that plan will automatically renew because of the permission you had earlier granted
- If you decided to cancel after subscribing for a’ trial period’, you may lose the entire trial content
- Don’t forget to manually cancel your subscription minimum of 24 hours before the ‘trial period is over
When it comes to canceling a subscription on Ashley Madison, there are two ways to follow:
1.’Priority Man’ and ‘Member Initiated Contact’ subscriptions– For those of you who have opted for credit-based services with subscription either to ‘Priority Man’ or MIC, visit the ‘Credit History’ page of the official website. Next, select the ‘subscription package’ you want to opt-out of.
2. Membership based on subscription– For canceling a subscription, visit the ‘Manage Subscriptions’ page of the official website. Now, select the ‘subscription package’ you want to opt-out of.
This way you can prevent automatic renewal of the subscription. Also, you can use the ‘canceled subscription’ till the date of expiration.
What Happens When You Cancel An Ashley Madison Subscription?
Once you have made the cancellation on their website, you must reach out to them through the phone using the following steps:
- Call them on 1-866-742-2218, and speak to their representative
- Next, provide the representative with all the details of your ‘customer information’
- After this, make a request for your subscription cancellation and deletion of your account
- You should receive from their end a ‘confirmation mail’.
The next step in canceling an Ashley Madison subscription is crucial. Now, you have to continuously monitor your statements on credit cards. If Ashley Madison still charges you, they will use the following gateways:
- SKRILL LTD
- LONDON GB
Can You Ask For A Refund On Ashley Madison Credits?
Instead of monthly membership, Ashley Madison provides a subscription or credit-based system. With every service based on credits, chances of you running out of credits are high.
However, there is no guarantee of refund if you opt for the cancellation of Ashley Madison subscription. The only benefit they provide is allowing you to continue using their services until the date of expiration is up.
Can’t Cancel An Ashley Madison Account?
Follow these steps if you are unable to cancel an account:
- Step 1: Dial 1-866-742-2218 to get in touch with the company
- Step 2: Let the representative know that you plan to cancel an account
- Step 3: Give the representative all account-related information
- Step 4: Be sure to ask them whether they will charge you a second time
- Step 5: Request for either email or confirmation code (verbal) to prove that the cancellation is complete
- Step 6: Keep the confirmation code/email safely with you
If you are unable to reach Ashley Madison by phone, you can send them an email to request that they delete the account from their website’s database. Use these steps:
- Step 1: Open the registered email account
- Step 2: Next, compose your mail, and in the ‘To:’ section, add email@example.com
- Step 3: The section of ‘Subject:’ should contain ‘REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT’
- Step 4: Complete the email by filling in the body with details of the request for deletion of your account and other relevant information from their website’s database
Other Information Related To Canceling An Ashley Madison Account
You can cancel the account using these steps:
For online cancellation: Visit the ‘Deactivation/Deletion’ page on Ashley Madison’s official website (https://www.ashleymadison.com/app/public/loginaction.p?redir=deleteaccount), and then follow what steps appear on the computer screen to cancel the account
For login cancellation: First, sign into the account, and move to ‘Manage Profile’ option. Next, close the profile. You can also opt for ‘Complete Profile Removal’ instead of terminating your account.
If you have subscribed through a MAC PC, here’s what you can do to cancel an Ashley Madison subscription:
- Step 1: Open the ‘Mac App Store’, look for your name that is located at the sidebar’s bottom and click it
- Step 2: Next, click on ‘View Information’ located on the window’s top part; if required sign in
- Step 3: Scroll to the following page that is displayed till such time you find ‘Subscriptions’ and click on ‘Manage’
- Step 4: Click on ‘Edit’ next to ‘Ashley Madison: Life is Short’ application, followed by clicking on ‘Cancel Subscription’
All these steps can help you efficiently cancel a subscription you made at Ashley Madison.