At least, you’ll only be paying for the resource you want to have access to.
What is SugarDaddy.com, and how does it work?
Essentially, SugarDaddy.com is a dedicated dating site that primarily caters to successful older men and searches for mostly younger and good-looking sugar babies. These fellows, sugar daddies, or even sugar mommies are often in their 40s or late 30s.
In contrast, their companions or sugar babies are usually young professionals, students in their early 30s or late teens. This website has been in existence since 2002. It has maintained its reputation with a vast membership collection of more than 5 million active users, mainly from Australia, the UK, and the US. Luckily, money can buy you the babe of your choice.
Overall, rich, mature men and pretty young women looking for financial support are usually the most users who use this site. Therefore, when you join the platform, you will first need to fill in your annual income and, essentially, your net worth.
After all, that is what Sugardaddie.com is all about. After you’re done setting up your profile, you’ll be among the people who can be searched in the site’s database. In return, you’ll also have the ability to search for the best companion that matches your needs and requirements.
It doesn’t mean that this site is only for older fellows and women searching for their best companions (sugar babes). If you’re in the early stage of life (the early twenties), this site also caters to your needs, and you’ll also find a companion that you can match perfectly.
SugarDaddy.com Pros and Cons
Here are the main benefits and positives of using Sugardaddy.com.
- Enables you to verify your identity for safer and secure dating
- It boasts good customer service like never before
- You can go beyond a relationship based on “sugar-daddy-sugar-baby.”
- It comes with a flawless and simple sign-up process
- The website is professional and designed with users in mind; it comes with a straightforward, easy-to-use interface
- It comes with a free version that allows you to search for members on the website
- Unlike the traditional option where you could do a monthly subscription, this one is entirely affordable because it uses a credit system.
- It does not have anything to do with income verification
- Men who offer monthly allowance are few
- The website is only accessible to people living in the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK
- The relationships on this website seem to be superficial
- It features a free version that isn’t functional
Is SugarDaddy.com Free? Does It have a free trial?
SugarDaddy.com is not a free website, but it offers you a free membership; however, if you want to access services like chatting with a woman of your choice, you’ll be required to incur credit for it.
This site also comes with a free trial that enables you to enjoy the service before you can be charged for the services. In other words, the free trial attached to this platform is very transparent, which implies that they’ll allow you to have access to their services without any problem. However, you’ll not be able to send any message to a companion when you’re under free trial until you pay some credit.
How much does SugarDaddy.com cost?
Unlike the traditional dating site where you’ll have to pay monthly charges, SugarDaddy.com only charges credit for the service that you use, here is a breakdown for the cost:
Number of Credits Price per credit Cost
100 $0.59 $59
500 $0.34 $169
1000 $0.29 $289
SugarDaddy.com Review: Is SugarDaddy.com worth it?
This is one of the best dating sites I can recommend to you. You will love it because it doesn’t have any traditional recurring payments. You can save a lot of money because you will only pay for a specific service that you’re interested in.
Moreover, this SugarDaddy.com is worth it for you to build a relationship. If you desire to be a sugar baby or sugar daddy, you should choose this site because it guarantees you security and safety. Therefore, you should not miss out on these amazing dating site offers.