Are you unsatisfied or just want to do away with the services of Secret Benefits, but don’t know the right way to delete it?
Well, here you can learn how to delete a Secret Benefits account step by step. Continue reading to learn how you can get off this online dating platform.
How to delete a Secret Benefits account?
Here is how to delete a Secret Benefits account on desktop:
- First, you have have to visit the Secret Benefits Official Website followed by logging into an account you have here.
- Next, click on the ‘Settings’ thumbnail that is located on the right side of the navigation bar.
- Now, go to the ‘Membership Settings’ to look for ‘Account Management’ followed by clicking on it.
- Next, you will have to look for ‘No thanks, deactivate my profile’ and then click on it.
- Now, you have to fill out each box provided in the ‘deactivation’ page followed by entering the password of the account you own here.
- Once the page details are filled out, you have to press the ‘deactivate account’ button (red color), which will eventually delete or deactivate your account on Secret Benefits.
Deleting your Secret Benefits account on your phone:
- Visit the Secret Benefits official website through your phone and using your user id details log into an account you have on account on Secret Benefits.
- Next, scroll down to the lower part of the webpage and on the bottom, you will find ‘Settings’ that you must select
- Now, click on ‘Account’
- Next, select the ‘Delete Account’ option
- After this, the website will indicate you to type in your password again, and then ‘Continue’
Now, the account you hold will be deactivated, but the deletion process will probably take a while. Moreover, an email will be sent to the email address you have used to register on the website to confirm the deactivation.
What happens when you delete a Secret Benefits account?
When you delete or deactivate an account on Secret Benefits, the account which you have created on this dating website gets deactivated/deleted. However, if you have uploaded pictures/videos on the website, or if you have exchanged messages on this platform you will have to delete them separately.
The Secret Benefits account stays active for some days before getting fully deleted, within which time you can delete details from that account you have deactivated earlier.
If you face complications during the deletion process, or if you are unsuccessful in deactivating that account that you have on Secret Benefits, you can write to them mentioning the problem, through email. Their email id is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can get in touch with the Secret Benefits through their social media accounts:
- On Twitter- https://twitter.com/secretbenefits
- On Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Interest/Secret-Benefits-612542725836124/
- On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/secretbenefits-com/about/
- On Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/secretbenefitsofficial/?hl=en
Can you reactivate a deleted Secret Benefits account?
No, you have to sign up to create a brand new account. This means that you will have to register on the Secret Benefits website again. Here’s the process for free registration:
- The first step is to visit the Secret Benefits Official webpage
- Then enter the email address you wish to use, followed by a username along with a password
- Next, you have to provide the location to which you belong
- After this, provide the date of birth you wish to use
- And the last step in the registration process is to provide a photo you want to be displayed on this platform. However, you have to purchase credits to start communicating with other members on this platform.
Can’t delete a Secret Benefits account?
There are times when you will probably not be able to delete that account that you want to on this website due to a technical glitch or lack on part of the authorities. If that is the case then you have to get in touch with the ‘support’ staff. To do this, you must visit the website’s ‘support’ page.
Open the official webpage and scroll to find the ‘Help & Support’ which is available when you click on ‘Settings & Privacy’ on the navigation tab
Next, choose the option that relates to ‘Account Delete’, and inform them about your problem through a message that says that you want to delete your account, after which you have to press ‘Submit’
This way, they will be notified about your problem and then you can expect a reply from them in due time to get on with the deletion process.
Other information related to deleting a Secret Benefits account.
To delete photos that you have posted on the Secret Benefits dating platform, you have to visit the profile you have created here.
On the ‘Profile’ page you will find the photos you have posted, and then you can follow instructions to delete those photos. Also, if your profile contains a ‘verification video’, make sure to delete that too before deactivating the account.
With the help of this information, you will hopefully be able to delete that account you have on Secret Benefits smoothly and successfully in no time.