If you want to put your dating activity on hold, you can pause your Zoosk account. This will make your profile invisible but will preserve your connections and chat history. However, if you want to delete your account for good, mind the following guideline.
How To delete Zoosk account?
Here is how to delete a Zoosk account on a desktop computer:
How to delete Zoosk account on a desktop computer?
- Step 1: Go to app’s website and log in.
- Step 2: First and foremost, cancel your Zoosk subscription. It is a crucial step to be allowed to deactivate your account. Once you do it, move onto the next steps.
- Step 3: Tap the gear icon near your nickname.
- Step 4: Select Account then click on Account Status.
- Step 5: Choose the option Deactivate Account.
- Step 6: Press Deactivate one more time at the bottom of the page.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to the confirmation page where you will have to confirm your intention.
How to delete Zoosk account on an iPhone or Android phone?
- Step 1: Enter the Zoosk app from your mobile device.
- Step 2: Click on the three lines icon at the top left of the screen.
- Step 3: Select the cogwheel icon next to your name.
- Step 4: Click on Account, then Account Status.
- Step 5: Choose Deactivate.
What happens when you delete a Zoosk account?
By deactivating your Zoosk account you lose all your connections and message history. People with whom you have chatted will be not more able to see your profile. So make sure to exchange numbers with your Zoosk crush before you deactivate your profile.
Moreover, by deleting your Zoosk account, you are completely denied access to the app benefits and coins you had during your Zoosk subscription. Zoosk doesn’t give a refund for your lost in-app assets. Even when you reactivate your profile, you won’t be able to use them.
That being said, it would be best for you not to buy a lot of coins at the beginning of the subscription. Start with a small number of coins, then as you understand that Zoosk is your cup of tea, buy more coins.
You shouldn’t delete your account if you take into consideration coming back one day. To avoid filling in the profile info again, you better pause your account. When you come back, your profile and connections will be intact.
Can you reactivate a Zoosk account?
Yes, you can. All you have to do is to go to the Zoosk website and log in with your email and password. So if you consider returning to Zoosk after leaving it, save your email address and password.
What does the reactivated account look like? Your profile photo and personal information will remain in place. However, your message history will be absolutely empty as you return. The chats and connections you had before deactivation cannot be recovered.
The coins and benefits will be unavailable as well. You will have to purchase new coins to unlock special features and promote your profile to other Zoosk members.
Can’t delete the Zoosk account?
There are several reasons you can’t delete your Zoosk account. If you have a subscription, you must cancel it to be granted the chance to deactivate your account. If your subscription is active, you won’t be able to delete your profile.
Also, there may be a bug that doesn’t allow you to follow through with the deactivation steps. Make sure to check your browser for bugs and get rid of them, if any are identified.
What does pausing your Zoosk account mean?
The “Pause” option allows you to leave your dating activity on Zoosk without deleting your account. You should use it if you intend to come back after a while. When you pause your account, you make it invisible for other users of the app.
However, your profile info, connections and chats do not disappear. When you make your way back to the app, you will be able to continue chatting with your old friends. Also, with paused profiles, you won’t receive messages and email notifications from Zoosk members.
How to pause your Zoosk profile?
Here is how to pause your Zoosk profile:
- Step1: Log in to the Zoosk app.
- Step 2: Click on the Menu icon.
- Step 3: Tap on the cogwheel icon, then choose Account.
- Step 4: Find the pencil icon next to Account Status. Click on it and select Pause Account.