Deleting your Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB) account is easy and requires only a few steps. After successfully deleting your account, your chat history, personal details, pictures, and beans will be deleted. Moreover, current and previous bagel users will not be able to message or check your profile.
Here are the steps to follow on how to delete your Coffee Meets Bagel account:
How To Delete Coffee Meets Bagel Account?
You can delete your Coffee Meets Bagel account on your iOS and Android mobile devices. Follow the steps below to remove your account in Coffee Meets Bagel permanently.
Deleting CMB Account In iOS
Here is how you can delete your Coffee Meets Bagel account in iOS:
- Open the application and go to your PROFILE.
- Click SETTINGS and select DELETE ACCOUNT
- A new tab will pop up and will ask you whether you are sure to remove your account. Tap DELETE MY ACCOUNT to confirm account deletion.
- You will also see another pop-up that contains possible reasons for account deletion. Select your reasons before clicking DONE.
Deleting CMB Account In Android
Follow each step to delete your Coffee Meets Bagel account on an Android mobile gadget:
- Open the application and go to your PROFILE. If you have already deleted the CMB app, you can re-download and re-install it through Google Play Store.
- Once you are on your PROFILE, click the three dots located at the top right side of the app.
- Go to SETTINGS and select DELETE ACCOUNT.
- A pop-up will occur asking you if you are sure to remove your CMB account. Click DELETE MY ACCOUNT to proceed.
- You will also see another pop-up that contains potential reasons for account deletion. Select one and click the DONE button in the upper right corner of the app.
What Happens When You Delete A Coffee Meets Bagel Account?
All your beans, photos, conversations, and matches will also be deleted when you delete your Coffee Meets Bagel account. In other words, deleting a CMB account is essentially wiping out all the activities you performed using the account.
If you decide to remove your Coffee Meets Bagel account, a piece of advice I could give to you is to save matches and photos you want to save. Other information you may want to keep include your matches’ Snapchat accounts and phone numbers.
If your reason for deleting your account is you have found someone you want to date, I would like to congratulate you for taking your initial step into building a new relationship with someone.
Can You Put Your Coffee Meets Bagel Account On Hold
Yes. You can put your Coffee Meets Bagel account on hold, especially if you are still unsure whether to leave the app permanently.
Putting a CMB account on hold is ideal for those users who are overwhelmed with the number of matches they have. Moreover, this is also beneficial for those who have met someone they can date with.
Putting your Coffee Meets Bagel account on hold only requires a few steps. First, go to SETTINGS and select MENU. Once you find the ACTIVE section, change it into ON HOLD. This will allow you to keep your account on hold until you decide to reactive it.
Can’t Delete Coffee Meets Bagel Account
It is essential to remember that the Coffee Meets Bagel app takes some time to update. So, if you notice that your CMB account is still active even after deleting it, it only shows that the app is still updating.
On the other hand, some factors may restrict you from completely deleting your account in Coffee Meets Bagel. One of these is that you have subscribed to an annual plan, and your Coffee Meets Bagel subscription is not yet over. In this case, you will wait for your subscription to finish or contact CMB through their email at help@coffeemeetsbagel.
Coffee Meets Bagel is one of the leading mobile dating applications that work like Hinge, Bumble, and Tinder. Its unique nature makes it popular among individuals searching for someone they can be in a relationship with.
It only takes a few easy steps to delete your Coffee Meets Bagel account. All you have to do is to follow the steps mentioned. If you still want to join CMB even after removing your account, you need to sign-up to create a new account.
If you are still hesitant in permanently deleting your account, you may consider putting it on hold or pause.