Do you have an old BBPeopleMeet account and want to get rid of it? Or did you just recently create an account but don’t find the online dating service to your liking? If you’re looking up “how to delete BBPeopleMeet account” online guides, this straightforward and helpful guide is here to help you out.
How to Delete a BBPeopleMeet Account?
So, how to delete BBPeopleMeet accounts, you may ask? If you’re set on deleting your account from this online service, do note that there are two methods you can use on how to delete BBPeopleMeet accounts. Here they are.
Method #1: Delete Your BBPeopleMeet Account Using the Official Site
The first method lets you delete your BBPeopleMeet account through the official site. Here’s how you can get it done below using this easy step-by-step guide.
- Step 1: Visit BBPeopleMeet’s official website (https://www.bbpeoplemeet.com/) and log into your BBPeopleMeet account using your account credentials.
- Step 2: Once your account finishes loading, select your username found at the upper right of your screen. After selecting it, a dropdown menu will emerge on the screen. From there, select the option that says “My Account.”
- Step 3: Next, select the “View Account Status” option on your My Account page.
- Step 4: After getting directed to the View Account Status page, look for the option that says “More Account Status Changes.”
- Step 5: The following page should contain the option to remove your profile. Select that option if you’re sure of removing your BBPeopleMeet account.
- Step 6: Before the deletion of your account, you will be prompted by BBPeopleMeet to answer a short query first. But once you’re done with that, you can now your account will be deleted for good.
Method Number 2: Deleting Your BBPeopleMeet Account by Filling Out a BBPeopleMeet Contact Form
On the other hand, the second way lets you delete your BBPeopleMeetAccount by filling out a contact form to send to its customer service team. You could try this method as an alternative if the first way didn’t work out for you. Here’s how you can do this second method below:
- Step 1: Open your browser and visit this website: http://www.bbpeoplemeet.com/v3/help
- Step 2: Keep scrolling down the site section until you see the “Contact Us” option below.
- Step 3: You will now be directed to the contact page, where you’ll be asked to fill out a form.
- Step 4: In the Category field, choose the option that says “Cancelling” to cancel your BBPeopleMeet account. Doing this will also have your profile removed from the site.
- Step 5: Next, fill out the rest of the fields accordingly. Be sure to double-check the information you enter.
- Step 6: Once you’re sure that you want to cancel and have your account deleted by BBPeopleMeet’s customer service team, hit the submit button.
- Step 7: Wait for around one to three days to receive a response regarding your account cancellation.
What Happens When You Delete a BBPeopleMeet Account?
If you ever want to delete your account, you must ensure that your decision about it is final. After all, all deleted BBPeopleMeet account data will be instantly eradicated from the platform. These data include emails, images, profile records, and other BBPeopleMeet account-related information.
Can You Reactivate a Deleted BBPeopleMeet Account?
So, if you want to use the online dating platform again, you will have to create a brand new BBPeopleMeet account. Furthermore, the team will not provide a copy of your account data after your account deletion. Considering that, it’s best to ask for a copy of your account data first before having your account removed from the site.
Why Can’t I Delete My BBPeopleMeet Account?
Despite trying the two methods above, you may still be unsuccessful in deleting your account. One possible reason is if you utilized the contact form method and the team hasn’t gotten back to you. Again, you will have to wait for around one to three days before receiving a response regarding your concern.
Another possible reason could include an active subscription running your account. BBPeopleMeet’s help page states that memberships getting paid through credit cards will continue to renew automatically. To ensure that your account gets canceled and deleted, you will have to cancel your account’s automatic renewal.
To do this, go to your account settings and select “My Account.” Look for your Account Status and select the View Account Status button. Finally, choose the “More Account Status Changes” button and locate the “Remove Automatic Renewal” option.
If you’re wondering how to delete BBPeopleMeet accounts, you should know that you can use two different methods. These processes are pretty straightforward and quick to do. But if you still find yourself having some problems deleting your BBPeopleMeet account, you can always find the root issue first or contact their official customer service team through their official contact forms.