Catholic Match is one of the best websites for online dating. It is for people who follow the Catholic and Christian religions and are single.
However, in some cases, you may want to delete your profile and account on the CatholicMatch website. Read the article and go through the information given below to find the answer to the question “How to delete a Catholic Match account?
How To delete a CatholicMatch account?
When you want to delete your account on the website CatholicMatch, you can follow the below-given procedure.
- Sign in/log in to your account on catholicmatch.com
- Once you sign in, you will see the emblem or the icon of the gear wheel located in the upper right-hand corner of the website. Click on it.
- Once you click on the gear icon, a drop-down menu will appear. Choose the option “account” and click on it.
- Inside the “account” page, you will find the heading “account settings”. There will be two options there including “cancel account” and “review/update account”. Click on the “cancel account” option.
- Once you click on the “cancel account” option, the website will provide you with 6 varied reasons due to which you want to leave the website and cancel your account. Choose a suitable and appropriate reason and click on it
- The next page will give you the option “I’m 100% sure. Remove my account”. When you click on it, it will confirm that you want to shut down your account permanently. Click on it
- The next page will show a message from the website “your account was removed successfully”. It confirms that your account on the website CatholicMatch has been closed and deleted. You will also see the message “account removed successfully” at the end.
There is also another way of closing your CatholicMatch profile and account. You can fill in the contact form on the website and submit the details on the request page. However, you will have to provide your email address registered with the website and will have to choose the subject or topic as “account removal”. The request will go to the administrators of the website, and they will then close your account after seeking your confirmation.
What happens when you delete a Catholic Match account?
When you follow these steps given above and remove and delete your account on CatholicMatch, your inbox on the website will be closed permanently. Therefore, you will not be able to assess the messages any further on CatholicMatch. You also cannot access anything else related to your profile on the website. The other members of the website will also not be able to contact you.
Can I reactivate a Catholic Match account?
When you delete your account on CatholicMatch and close it, your profile is not visible to other users, and you cannot access your profile or your messages any further. However, there are times when people go back on their decision and want to recover their closed account.
Fortunately, the dating website CatholicMatch offers you this facility. You can reopen and reactivate your closed account on CatholicMatch within 30 days of closing or deleting it.
All your messages and profile information will be lost permanently after 30 days. Therefore, you cannot recover or reactivate your CatholicMatch account after 30 days of closing/deleting it.
Can’t delete the Catholic Match account?
An important aspect related to the closure of the account is that you should remember your registered email on the CatholicMatch account. You can log in to the website or can also fill in the request form to get your profile deleted and your account closed. If you have forgotten your email on the website, you can contact the administrators of it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing the account on the website CatholicMatch is a quick and hassle-free process.
The website also offers you the option to reactivate your closed account within 30 days of the closure. If you want to close the account on the website because of the reason of emails from CatholicMatch that flood your inbox, you have the option to unsubscribe from the email list.
In all other cases, you can follow these steps given above and close your account on CatholicMatch in just a few minutes.