Mingle2 is an online dating site that provides its members with various features to help them find their perfect match. Unfortunately, not everyone who joins Mingle2 realizes they may not be compatible with the site’s terms and conditions.
However, if you no longer want to be a member of the site, there are a few ways that you can go about canceling your Mingle2 subscription.
This article will provide you with any information you need to know when you cancel your Mingle2 subscription.
How To cancel Mingle2 subscription?
There are different ways that you can cancel your Mingle2 membership. Most members who join Mingle2 online have a monthly plan which allows them to set a date they would like to cancel their subscription service.
Here are different ways to cancel subscriptions:
How To cancel Mingle2 on an iPhone?
- To begin, open the Settings app and choose your name from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose the “Subscriptions” tab from the drop-down menu.
- Notice that this tab may not appear by default; in that case, choose iTunes & Appstore from the drop-down menu.
- In the next step, touch on your Apple ID, then choose “View Apple ID,” sign in, then scroll down until you see the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, choose the Mingle2 Online Dating Chat App (subscription) that you like to evaluate from the list.
- Now, choose Cancel from the drop-down menu.
Notice that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” option for Mingle2 Online Dating Chat App, your subscription has most likely already been terminated and will not be renewed in the future.
How To cancel Mingle2 on an Android phone?
It’s important to understand that just removing the Mingle2 Online Dating Chat App application will not be sufficient to cancel your membership on Android. Take the actions outlined below:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store and search for “Google Play.” If you have several Google accounts, double-check that you’re logged into the correct one before continuing.
- Navigate to the “Subscriptions” section by clicking on the menu button.
- Select the Mingle2 Online Dating Chat App membership you desire to cancel and then tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button to complete the cancellation.
- Follow the instructions.
Once your Mingle2 Online Dating Chat App membership has been removed from Google Play, all of your future subscriptions will be terminated and will not be renewed in the future as well.
What happens when you cancel a Mingle2 subscription?
After removing a subscription, different actions will occur. You can stop getting a free trial of the Mingle2 Online Dating Chat App or cancel your paid subscription.
If you cancel a subscription before the end of the billing cycle (the billing cycle is usually one month), it will not renew automatically, and no charge will appear on your credit card. You will receive an email at the end of the billing cycle that shows a charge for that subscription.
Contact customer service if you have questions about cancellation during the first 30 days after cancellation. Log into your account to find information about cancellations sent during that period.
Can you ask for a refund on a Mingle2 subscription?
If you have paid for a subscription, you are entitled to cancel your subscription if you no longer want to use the Mingle2 Online Dating Chat App.
There are ways to cancel subscriptions, but if done incorrectly, this action may affect your ability to get future free trials or discounts.
If you accidentally cancel a subscription and need a refund, contact customer service within two weeks of canceling. They will be happy to assist you with any additional questions.
Can’t cancel the Mingle2 subscription
If you cannot cancel a subscription, or if the subscription has already been terminated, here are some actions that may help.
- Visit the Mingle2 Online Dating Chat App website for more information.
- Please log in to your account.
- Select one of the following from the drop-down menu in the menu portion of your browser: billing, subscription, payment, manage account, or settings.
- To cancel your membership, select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process of your subscription and end your Mingle2 membership subscription service services before it renews at the end of the billing cycle (usually one month).
Other information related to canceling the Mingle2 subscription
Now that you know how to cancel your Mingle2 Online Dating Chat App subscription, you should be able to get started with your free trial and join the millions of Mingle2 dating members. We hope you are satisfied with your Mingle2 membership and dating experience.