Are you looking for love in all the wrong places? It might be time to try online dating. And if you want to test the waters before diving in, OkCupid offers a free trial. But with so many choices out there, how do you know which site is right for you?
To help you decide, we’ve put together the ultimate guide. This guide tells you everything you need to know about the OkCupid Free Trial.
Is OkCupid free?
Yes, the free trial is completely free to join. Unlike other paid dating sites like eHarmony, OkCupid does not charge a nominal fee for their free service.
Registration is easy and straightforward. You can create your profile, upload a picture and answer questions to begin your search for love. If you’re lucky, you may receive some messages from people looking for love as well.
These messages will be sent via email or text, and you can respond to them with text or email contact information. And if you would like to connect in person, that’s available too.
If you want to upgrade to Okcupid paid membership for more features and better search results or if you are interested in premium features such as paid chat or premium membership fee, then visit the pricing page and sign up for premium features. You can also upgrade or downgrade at any time during your free trial of the OkCupid dating site.
OkCupid free vs. premium membership
Here are the most important benefits you will enjoy if you purchase non-free premium OKCupid membership:
- First is the dealbreakers; the match categories that are most important to you may be given hard filters in order to limit your search results.
- Second, unlocking the intros, it is possible to view all of the introductions you have gotten simultaneously. There’s no longer any need to go through each one individually! Next is unlimited like; you have the freedom to like and comment on as many profiles as you like!
- Lastly, there will be no adverts from third-party organizations. Fewer wait times for websites to load, reduced background noise, and reduced brainwashing are benefits of this change.
There are a few things to consider when it comes to OkCupid’s Premium service.
Become a member of OkCupid’s top tier and make use of the following features and advantages:
- OkCupid’s bare-bones choices are as follows, users of OkCupid Basic get all of the same perks as our paid members. You can find out who likes you on social media and how to get their attention.
- Viewing the entire list of individuals who have “liked” your profile on the social networking site. Who knows what people will say in answer to this query. You can also examine your competitors’ responses to their public inquiries, even if you haven’t answered theirs yet!
OkCupid Premium free trial in 2022
The dating site provides a free trial for its premium option. The site offers a 7-day trial for someone who wants to get up and running with their account. That’s probably enough time to chat with someone you like and ask them out on a date.
The free version will be the same, except users won’t be able to see the person’s messages or their inboxes. This can be helpful for both men and women who would instead use this feature than answer messages from strangers. On the other hand, it is an option that may annoy some users because they will not be able to send or read messages from others except through messaging tools such as a messenger app or email program.
OkCupid Incognito mode + Boost tokens
OkCupid’s Incognito app is an excellent tool for people in a relationship or who want to hide from other potential daters. It’s also an excellent feature for users looking to keep their profiles private, as anyone who may be lurking around OKC will not be able to see your profile once you’ve activated Incognito mode.
You’re probably wondering how you can make the most of this particular feature-after all, it could get tricky trying to search for new matches if your main account is hidden. Fortunately, OkCupid has thought of this and provides Boost tokens.
Now that you are familiarized with the OkCupid free trial make sure to avail yourself first the free trial option before you go for the premium account to have no regrets!