Taimi is a web-based app that allows you to quickly build beautiful and engaging dashboards. If this is something you’d like to try, you should deactivate your account and delete your user profile from Taimi. This article will show you exactly how to do so.
How To delete a Taimi account?
If you wish to delete your Taimi account, it will seem like asking for an impossible task. But there is a way. You can follow many steps to remove your account from the service, but the process will most likely differ for every user.
It is recommended that you write down this entire procedure in a text file to be easier for you next time when you need to delete your Taimi profile again.
You can permanently delete your Taimi account by following the steps outlined below.
- Log in to your Taimi account by opening the Taimi app.
- In the drop-down menu in the bottom right corner of the screen, choose Edit Profile from the list of options.
- Settings may be found in the top right corner of the screen.
- By scrolling down, you’ll find the Accounts area.
- You may disable your Taimi account by selecting ‘Disable Account’ and providing a reason for why you want to remove your Taimi account from the system.
- You may permanently erase your account by clicking on the ‘remove account’ option.
- To permanently delete your account, click on the Delete Account option and enter your password in the provided field.
- All of your posts, discussions, and matches will be removed from the system when you delete your account. It will not be possible for you to get it back.
Sending an email to Taimi will also result in the cancellation of your account. To have your Taimi account deleted, complete the steps detailed below.
- Creating a new email is as simple as entering into the Taimi app or website using your already-registered email address and choosing to create or compose from the menu bar.
- Instead of using the default value of Gmail, use info@Pixabay.com in the message’s ‘To’ address area.
- Send an email with the subject line “Request to have my Taimi account deleted.”
- Once you’ve completed writing your message, click the ‘Send’ button to send it.
To deactivate your account for some time, please follow the steps below:
- Taimi is ready to be unlocked at this point.
- Navigate to your profile.
- Choose the Settings option from the main menu to make changes to the settings.
- Disable the account by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- If you desire to cancel your Taimi account, please provide a detailed explanation.
- To complete the procedure, click on the Disable Account option.
- You may always restore if you accidentally remove all of your posts, discussions, or matches.
What happens when you delete a Taimi account?
If you decide to delete your Taimi account, it will erase your posts, discussions, and matches from existence. However, you can always create a new account and start over if you wish.
If you have any questions about this process or need more information about deleting your Taimi account, a representative for Pixabay can help you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Taimi Help’ in the email message’s subject line.
Can you reactivate a deleted Taimi account?
The answer is no, and you can not reactivate a deleted Taimi account. Furthermore, the service does not offer an opportunity to restore an account that has been deleted. Unfortunately, if you try to reactivate the Taimi account, it will fail and let you know by saying: “Your membership has been deleted” or “Your Taimi membership has been canceled.”
If this happens, you should know that there is no way to reactivate a deleted Taimi account. The deletion of a Taimi account is permanent and irreversible. Thus, if you want to reactivate the Taimi account, you should contact Customer Support for assistance.
Also, we do not recommend that you set up a new Taimi account with the same email address as your deleted one because removing your old Taimi account is permanent and irreversible. If you want to reactivate a deleted Taimi account, don’t hesitate to contact Customer Support for help.
Can’t delete the aTaimi account
If you cannot delete your Taimi account, you may need to contact Customer Support.
If deleting your Taimi account is impossible, there are a few other possible reasons why this may be the case.
It could be that your email address is incomplete, or you are using an attachment in your message as the password. If this is the case, you should try again with a new password.
Other information related to deleting a Taimi account
If you’ve already deleted your Taimi account, there is no way to change your mind and restore it back. However, if you want to create a new account, it will be possible for you to do so – as long as your email address has not been used elsewhere.
If you decide that deleting the Taimi account was a mistake and want to reactivate it, please contact Customer Support for help.