“Age doesn’t matter”, that’s what we usually say when it comes to love and Cougar Life also lives with this principle. Cougarlife.com is a dating site that is made specifically for younger men who are looking for older women or the other way around.
Registering for an account and setting up a profile is just easy and deactivating your account won’t give you a difficult time either So if you are looking for ways on how to delete your Cougar Life account, this article is for you.
How to Delete Cougar Life Account?
There are three methods to delete your Cougar Life profile which are via the website, via filling out the form, and via email.
1. Delete through Website
- First, log in to Cougarlife.com and enter your e-mail ID and password.
- Once the home screen appears after logging in, click on the My Account icon in the upper right corner and choose to Delete Your Account. Afterwhich, click on the link Continue to Delete my Account.
- Once you continued deleting your account, you will be redirected to a new page asking you to enter the reason for leaving the site. You will also have to choose a recommendation level.
- After completing the above process, scroll down to the bottom and choose Deactivate Account.
2. Delete by Filling Out Support Form
- Go the https://cougarlife.com and navigate to the Contact Us page.
- After being redirected to the Contact Us page, you are required to enter your e-mail and on the Subject link, type “Request to Delete my Account”.
- In the Category, choose Technical Support wherein a Message Box appears after. In the box, put the reason why you want to delete your account . Finally, click the Send Message button to submit your request.
3. Delete via E-mail
The process is simple. Just open your e-mail account and send a message requesting to delete your account addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may use any e-mail address, even if it is not the one registered in your Cougar Life account.
What Happens When You Delete a Cougar Life Account?
After you delete your account, you can no longer have access to your previous account and you won’t be able to receive promotional emails from the site. Once you delete your account permanently, there is no way for you to get it back.
However, Cougar Life also gives you the option to just temporarily deactivate your account. By doing so, you can always reactivate your account and you don’t need to set up a new profile because you can still access the data from your previous account.
Can I Reactivate a Cougar Life Account?
You have two options in deactivating your account by deleting it permanently or deactivating it temporarily which were mentioned earlier. If you are not yet decided to fully deactivate your account, or you just want to take a break from this dating site, the best option for you is to deactivate your account temporarily so you can easily reactivate it in the future.
If you choose temporary deactivation, then you can easily reactivate the account and it will save you time in creating a new account or recovering the deleted account.
Can’t Delete Cougar Life Account
There might be some reasons why you can’t delete your account in Cougar Life. If you have already tried all the three methods in deleting your account as mentioned above, then the following might be the reason why you are not able to let go of your account and the possible solutions.
- You have not followed the instructions we have outlined above.
- When deleting your account through e-mail, make sure that you are sending the right information, especially if the e-mail address you are using is not the same one that you have registered in Cougarlife.com.
- Make sure to fill out all forms correctly and completely before sending your request for deletion or deactivation of the account.
- If you can’t still delete your account, you may message their customer service in order for the site to provide you with the best solution.
Deleting your account in Cougar Life is just easy as long as you follow the right steps and you give the honest reason why you already want to bid goodbye to the site. But keep in mind that for historical and legal purposes, some online dating site keeps your data in storage even if you had already deleted your account, though it is not accessible to others.