Have you already found someone on BlackPeopleMeet, you may want to know how to delete your BlackPeopleMeet account. Those who intend to come back are recommended to just hide their profiles. Here is a detailed guideline on how to do delete and hide your account.
How To delete a BlackPeopleMeet account?
If you don’t look for a dating partner anymore and wonder how to delete a BlackPeopleMeet profile, there is a procedure you have to follow. You may face some difficulties in deleting your profile since it’s not something that requires just one click. To make sure you don’t get confused in that maze of options, here is a step-by-step guideline to help you.
- Step 1: Open the BlackPeopleMeet app.
- Step 2: Tap Settings at the top right of the screen.
- Step 3: Open the drop-down menu and select My Account.
- Step 4: Find Account Status tab, then select View Account Status.
- Step 5: You will be taken to a new link where you can make account status changes. Choose Remove My Profile. You are done.
What happens when you delete a BlackPeopleMeet account?
Once you delete your account, you lose all profile photos, information, message history and connections. None of the app members will see your profile and will not be able to send you messages. If you have a paid BlackPeopleMeet subscription, you won’t be given a refund for early cancellation.
Your subscription will not renew automatically, like it does with an active account. Even after reactivating the account, profile photos and records will be impossible to recover. So you got to analyze your decision thoroughly. If you feel you may come back to the app someday, do not delete it.
Can you reactivate a deleted BlackPeopleMeet account?
Sometimes people asking “how to delete BlackPeopleMeet account?” come back with the question “can I reactivate my BlackPeopleMeet account?”. The answer is yes. There is a procedure that allows you to recover your deactivated account. All you have to do it is to sign into your account.
Once you have typed your password and email address, your account will be recogized and you will be asked whether you want to reactivate it. After reactivating your profile you are granted access to free benefits. If you want to get access to more features, you have to activate the paid subscription. Here is how you do it:
- Step 1: Go to the top right corner and click on Settings.
- Step 2: Find My Account in the drop-down menu and click on it.
- Step 3: Tap View Account Status.
- Step 4.: After selecting Upgrade Now you will be given a list of package options. Choose the paid subscription package that suits your needs and goals best.
Can’t delete BlackPeopleMeet account
If you can’t delete your account, make sure your browser is not bugged. There may be a virus that impedes you from navigating your BlackPeopleMeet account. If your browser is free of bugs, scan your whole system to spot the problem.
If you can’t delete your account by yourself, send an email to the support team to do it for you. You should include your full name and postal address in the deletion request. The request will be reviewed within 24 hours. You can also send a request to delete all your messages and chats in which you have participated.
How do you hide your BlackPeopleMeet profile?
There is a way you can disappear from the BlackPeopleMeet site without deleting your account. By choosing to hide your profile, you make it invisible for other members. Also, they can’t send you messages and emails.
However, the main benefit of this option is that your profile info remains intact. Once you decide to come back, you follow the required procedure and you got your profile back with all its chat records, photos, and connections. Here is how to hide your profile:
- Step 1: Tap Settings.
- Step 2: Open the drop-down menu and choose My Account.
- Step 3: Locate View Account Status and click on it.
- Step 4: Select More Account Status Changes.
- Step 5: Tap Hide My Profile. Now your profile is not available to other BlackPeopleMeet members. If you want to make your account visible again, just click on Unhide My Profile.